Have you or a member of your family been diagnosed with Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes? If so this book is highly recommended.
If you want to learn how to lower your chances of developing type 2 diabetes; or want to follow a healthy diet and exercise plan, this book will help. There is in-depth but practical advice, and it covers all the essential topics.
Often, when people are diagnosed with diabetes, whether it be Type 1 or Type 2, it can be overwhelming. The amount of information available nowadays is vast, whether on the web or provided by doctors. What better than to have all the information in an easy to read, accessible format.
This guide provides all the necessary information you require:
- It explains the difference between the types of diabetes, whether they be permanent or temporary. It explains in detail the different treatment(s) required for each type.
- Many people still do not understand what being diagnosed with diabetes involves, and despite all the information available, there are many myths and preconceived ideas. An entire chapter is designated, to debunking these myths and ideas.
- You will need to purchase equipment if you are diagnosed with diabetes, and there is information to help with this decision. Not all may be necessary, but it helps to have a guide.
- Maintaining a healthy weight is not just important for diabetics but for us all. A diet intended for diabetics can be a healthy option for the general population. What better way of supporting someone living with diabetes, than by following the same diet plan. Diet; weight loss; and maintaining a healthy weight are all covered. There is even a helpful nutrient advice, including calorie needs and handy recipes.
- Carbohydrates, grams, calories—They can all be so confusing, especially when you are first diagnosed. All of this is tackled here in detail, and there are even examples to make things clearer.
- Diet and exercise should go hand in hand, this guide explains the exercise diabetics can do safely, and ones that should be avoided. It also addresses how to balance nutritional needs, before and after exercise.
“The Ultimate Guide to Diabetes Type 1 & 2” will help you understand the condition; and set you on the right path to taking control of your diabetes.
***Amazon will give you the option to purchase this Kindle edition for FREE (during checkout) when you buy the paperback version from Amazon!!***
***Your satisfaction means the world to us therefore, we offer you 30 Days NO QUESTIONS ASKED, MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on this eBook if it does not meet your need***