Paleo Diet Recipes for Diabetics
Easy Coconut Flour Cupcakes
– 1/2 cup sifted coconut flour
– 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 6 large eggs, whisked
– 1/2 cup coconut oil
– 1/4 cup honey
– 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
– Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a regular muffin pan with paper liners.
– Combine the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt in a food processor.
– Pulse several times then add the eggs, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla extract
– Blend smooth then divide the batter evenly in the pan
– Bake for 20 to 24 minutes until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean
– Cool the cupcakes for 1 hour then frost as desired.
For more delicious recipes check out our book on Amazon by clicking on the below link.
Hope you enjoy it!
Let us know what you think.